For the Certified Pool Operator (CPO) class, you’ll want to ensure you have the necessary materials to effectively navigate and utilize your resources in the class and during the test. Here’s a list of CPO Class School Supplies you should consider bringing:
- CPO Handbook or Course Materials: Ensure you have the official Certified Pool Operator handbook or any course materials provided by the instructor. This will be your primary resource during the open-book exam.
- Tabbed Dividers or Sticky Notes: Organize your handbook with tabbed dividers or sticky notes to quickly locate specific sections or important information. This can save valuable time during the exam.
- Highlighters: Use highlighters to mark key points, important formulas, or sections you anticipate needing to reference frequently. This can help you quickly identify and locate information during the exam.
- Pens and Pencils: Bring a few pens and pencils for filling out any answer sheets or for making additional notes in your handbook.
- Notebook or Notepad: While the exam may be open book, having a separate notebook or notepad can be useful for jotting down additional thoughts or working out calculations.
- Calculator: If the exam involves mathematical calculations, make sure to bring a calculator. Check in advance whether there are any restrictions on the type of calculator allowed. You will not be permitted to use the calculator function on your cell phone during the exam.
- Laptop or Tablet: You can bring a laptop or tablet to the classroom sessions to take notes if you prefer, however, ensure you print your notes because your device will not be permitted during the exam.
- Snacks and Water: Keep yourself comfortable and focused by bringing snacks and a water bottle. It’s essential to stay hydrated and energized during the exam.
- Comfortable Attire: Wear comfortable clothing and consider bringing a sweater or jacket in case the room temperature is cooler than expected.
CPO Class School Supplies: Always confirm with the instructor or course provider about specific requirements or restrictions for the open book exam. Being well-prepared and organized will help you make the most of the resources available to you during the test.
Aquatic Facility Training & Consultants independently recommend products and may earn commissions on purchases.